Desire to serve, courage to act and the ability to perform since 1888.
The Mission of the Brighton Fire Rescue District is to provide effective and efficient emergency services, life safety education, code enforcement, and to be actively involved in our community.
The Vision of the Fire District
- To be recognized as a leader in the delivery of emergency services and life safety activities.
- To be supported by our community who will have pride, respect, and confidence in our service.
- To be adequately staffed by well-trained and physically fit personnel.
- To have dependable equipment, embrace leading technology, and emphasize firefighter safety.
- To be recognized as a leader and caring partner in improving the quality of life in our community.
- To be accountable to those we serve, each other, and the organizations we interact with.
- To be a department of choice for our employees and volunteers to work and achieve professional development.
Our key values
Honor . . . Courage . . . Commitment . . . Respect . . . Unity . . .