The Brighton Fire Rescue District is committed to providing quality fire and life safety education to all citizens in our community. We offer a wide range of interactive education programs and presentations. Some of these programs are designed for specific age groups and target audiences.
In most cases there are no fees or charges for these programs.
Please call us at 303-659-4101 at least two weeks in advance to schedule any presentations.
- Fire Safety Presentations: We can provide fire and life safety information to any age group.
- Career Day Presentations: Available for any school age level, our career day presentations focus on the links between school educational curriculum and fire service careers.
- Fire Station Tours: See the trucks and learn about life in the fire station! Personalized tours are available for classes and small groups at any of our five (5) fire stations by appointment.
- Business Staff/In-Service Training: Fire safety, evacuation procedures, and fire extinguisher training for local business staff members. (A fee may apply for hands-on fire extinguisher training—call for details.)
- Hazard House: An interactive presentation featuring a special prop which is used for fire and life safety training geared. Features rooms that fill with smoke. Many safety lessons can be learned from the hazard house. Can be used for a variety of age groups.
- Senior Fire Safety: We have fire safety messages specifically for Seniors who live on their own, in one of our Senior Apartment complexes, or in a specialized care facility.
Some presentations require a minimum audience size. Call 303-659-4101 for details.